Coordinated effort through the Study Abroad Office and the Education Department's
EdD in P-20 Program at Murray State University
- Transporting equipment to South Korea.
- Scheduling and planning content focus and interviews with group leader.
- Upholding a high-level of professionalism and cultural etiquette.
- Full Production of content:
- Cinematography: capturing b-roll, documenting activities of group, interview set-ups.
- Audio: recording environmental sound and using lav mics on interview subjects.
- Conducting interviews: preparing prompts, making subjects comfortable.
- Editing: color correction, audio mixing, crafting narrative from each individual’s unique perspective.
- Photography: capturing candid and posed / group photos, post-processing, cataloging, applying appropriate keywords and metadata.