Coordinated effort with Murray State University's Study Abroad Office and the Education Department's EdD in P-20 Program
- Transporting equipment to South Korea.
- Scheduling and planning interviews and content focus with the group leader.
- Upholding a high level of professionalism and cultural etiquette.
- Full Production of content:
- Cinematography: capturing b-roll, documenting activities of the group, interview set-ups.
- Audio: recording environmental sound and using lav mics on interview subjects.
- Conducting interviews: preparing prompts, making subjects feel comfortable.
- Editing: color correction, audio mixing, crafting a narrative from each individual’s unique perspective.
- Photography: capturing candid, posed, and group photos; post-processing; cataloging; applying appropriate keywords and metadata.